Monday 4 March 2013

On growth.

After a hectic end to the week last week, I'm satisfied to have come to the conclusion of a project and am excited to begin another!

New client and consultant relationships continue to evolve and grow... Investments in education and technology are proving to be worthwhile on both a professional and personal level.

Each project presents new challenges and experiences that provides the opportunity for learning to enhance my skills, knowledge  and relationships.

While I find myself drawing on my network of colleagues and peers in the industry, these challenges and experiences are the reasons why I made the decision to set-up my own practice.  The workload can be arduous, however, the growth (both, personally and professionally) is something I couldn't achieve as a senior technologist in an architectural firm.

Spring is around the corner.  My practice is budding.

May it continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment